UPDATED: March 1, 2016
A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. It helps the website to remember information about your visit, like your preferred language and other settings. That can make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you. Cookies play an important role. Without them, using the web would be a much more frustrating experience.
TYPES OF COOKIES
We use different types of cookies to run the primary Poken websites. Some or all of the cookies identified below may be stored in your browser.
- Preferences: These cookies allow our websites to remember information that changes the way the site behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region you are in. These cookies can also assist you in changing parts of web pages that you can personalize. Loss of the information stored in a preference cookie may make the website experience less functional but should not prevent it from working.
- Security: We use security cookies to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials, and protect user data from unauthorized parties.
- Processes: Process cookies help make the website work and deliver services that the website visitor expects, like navigating around web pages or accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the website cannot function properly.
- Session State: We may collect information about how users interact with our websites. This may include the pages users visit most often, and whether users get error messages from certain pages. We use these so-called ‘session state cookies’ to help us improve our services, in order to improve our users’ browsing experience. Blocking or deleting these cookies will not render the website unusable.
- Analytics: These cookies help us to understand how visitors engage with our websites. It may use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors. We do not share or sell this information with 3rd parties.
You may block cookies from Poken by changing your browser settings. Please keep in mind this may significantly affect your user experience.
For details on how to modify your browser cookie settings please refer to the documentation. Note: Browsers for some mobile devices may not offer this visibility.