Java Instructions for Safari
ENABLE JAVA PLUG-IN IN YOUR SAFARI BROWSER
In order to enable Java in your Safari browser follow the steps below:
- Open Safari – Preferences
- Go to Security – Internet Plug-Ins, and click the button for Website Settings
- Choose Java from the list on the left – When visiting other pages, go to the dropdown menu and select “Run in unsafe mode” option
- Click Trust in the pop-up message
- Click Done, close Preferences and refresh the browser
Java Instructions for Chrome
JAVA PLUG-IN IS NOT SUPPORTED BY CHROME BROWSER
The Chrome browser does not support NPAPI plug-ins and therefore will not run all Java content. This includes the Poken Java applet which is used to read information from the USB drive on your computer.
Please switch to a different browser (Firefox or Safari on Mac) to run the Java plug-in.
You can find additional information here regarding Google’s Java policy for Chrome.