Learn the latest in industry trends and movements from our team of professionals. The Poken webinar series allows you to develop your skills in a convenient and effective way, so you can take your events to the next level.
Searching for information about Poken’s suite of products and features? Just click here.
The Changing Face of Mobile Event Apps. With Poken CEO Stephane Doutriaux and QuickMobile’s Managing Director Scott Lockey
- A complimentary digital engagement solution
- Feature overview
Engagement begins long before people arrive at your event
- Why the run-up is so important
- Methods of engagement
- Educating people’s objectives
Technology innovation in the event space
- Why innovation is key
- Pushing the envelope in the right direction
- The role of exhibitors and attendees
A complete management solution
- Registration, ticketing and pre-event engagement
- Exhibitor tools
- Advanced features (matchmaking,meeting schedueling, check-ins, gamification)
Igniting conversations and boosting networking
- Event objectives and setting a context
- Driving the behavior you want from participants
- Creating an envirnoment that nurtures conversations
The untold benefits of going green
- Collecting information digitally
- It’s all about data
- The costs you haven’t thought about
The serious business of gamification
- It’s all about engagement
- The 5 rules of gamification
- What to avoid
The Smart Event: A New Value Proposition For Tradeshows
- A new form of engagement and visitor interaction is making its way into exhibitions, delivering heightened levels of lead qualification for exhibitors, more relevant content for visitors, and trackable metrics to organizers. Welcome to the era of- The Smart Event.
Exhibition “Digital Show Bag” Lead Generation
- Poken is the leading provider of solutions for mass-traffic environments allowing visitors equipped with a paper badge (turned into a “Smart Badge” by applying an NFC sticker) to collect digital content “with a touch”.